Spain is one of the most popular study destinations in Europe, which is chosen by a large number of international students who want to earn quality education at affordable prices. Spain has a long tradition and history of education and some of the oldest universities in the world. Spain offers 74 universities and a large number of other high education institutions and top quality study programs from all study fields. The possibility of studying in English language, pleasant climate, easy going lifestyle and rich cultural heritage make Spain increasingly popular study destination.
Benefits of studying in Spain
- Spain offers well-structured education system, highly respected institutions and high quality study programs from all study fields
- Spanish language is very popular among those who want to study in foreign language, all study program in Spain are offered in Spanish language and in addition there is great offer of programs in English language
- International students in Spain can work part time if they obtain work permit, which can be a good way to earn valuable international work experience and lower their study costs
- Costs of studying in Spain are lower compared to other popular study destinations
- As one of the most popular study destinations, Spain offers multinational environment as well as the opportunity to meet authentic local population of various Spanish provinces
- Spain offers exciting history, architecture, art and culture as well as pleasant climate and relaxed lifestyle, everything which is necessary to make an extraordinary study experience abroad
Study options in Spain
There are different study options in Spain:
- Spanish language course
- Bachelor studies
- Master studies
- PhD studies
Student visa for Spain
Students coming from European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland can study in Spain without student visa, but they need to apply for residence permit. Students coming from third countries and want to enroll a program that lasts longer than 3 months must apply for national visa D, and upon arrival to Spain they need to submit application for student card for foreigners.