New Zealand offers wide range of vocational and study programs in all study fields at universities, technical and polytechnic institutes and private colleges.
New Zealand represents popular study destination and welcomes large number of international students from all over the world every year.
Benefits of studying in New Zealand
- All 8 of New Zealand’s universities are ranked within top 500 universities in the world, while University of Auckland is ranked in top 100 universities in the world.
- Multicultural environment, people and cultures form all parts of the world.
- During their studies, international students have the opportunity to work part-time jobs during semester and during holidays and breaks they are allowed to work full time.
- With student jobs you earn work experience and with this income you can cover basic living costs
- After completion of certain studies you have an opportunity to temporarily work in New Zealand with Post-Study Work visa, up to 3 years
- Government of New Zealand, universities, industry, charity funds etc, offer different kind of scholarships for talented international students with certain conditions
- Laidback and peaceful lifestyle, pleasant climate, outstanding nature and large number of recreation parks
Study option in New Zealand
There are any study options in New Zealand:
- English language course
- Vocational Education and Training programs (VET programs)
- Bachelor studies
- Graduate Certificate and Diploma
- Master studies
- PhD studies
If you plan on studying some vocational or study program, as well as English language course which last longer than 3 months, you will need student visa for New Zealand.