The procedure of enrollment and preparation of the student visa application is not easy and it demands good planning of each step in order to achieve your goal and successfully obtain your student visa.
I can help you on your way by guiding you through the whole procedure, from choosing your study program to the visa application. Each step I will do it together with you, patiently and transparently, through the whole process. I will also provide you support after the whole process and your arrival in Australia.
Work while studying
- Student visa allows you to work in Australia. This is a financial benefit for each student. The right to work in Australia you get automatically with your student visa.
- Usually you can work part-time on your student visa (40 hours per fortnight) during the semester, and unlimited number of hours during school vacations and national holidays of Australia.
- How many hours you can work as a student in Australia also depends on type of studies you have enrolled in.
- Partners of the student visa holders have also right to work in Australia.
- Planning and advising
- Getting a Letter of Offer
- Tuition and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) payment and getting Confirmation of Enrollment
- Student visa application
Benefit of a Student Visa in Australia
- Possibility to work while studying
- There is no age limit for studying in Australia
- Opportunity to gain high quality education and internationally recognized diploma
- Members of your family (partner and children) can be added on your application and go together with you in Australia
- Visa can be extended from Australia
- Temporary Graduate (485) visa
- Priceless life experience
Requirements of a Student Visa in Australia
- you have to be accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia
- you must be enrolled in a course of study that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas for Overseas Students (CRICOS)
- if you are applying from outside Australia, you must include a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for each intended course of study with your visa application
- you need to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- you need to meet the GTE requirement and prove that you have a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily.
- you need to provide evidence of financial capacity for studying and living in Australia
- you might need to provide evidence of your English language skills with your visa application and pass one of internationally recognized English tests (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE etc). Exception from this requirement is you enroll English course in Australia, if you are a citizen of an English speaking country or if you have studying at least 5 years in an English speaking country.
- you need to meet the character requirements
- you must meet the health requirements. You might need to undergo health examinations as part of the visa application process.
Study options in Australia
There are various study options in Australia
- English courses
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses
- Bachelor studies
- Master studies
- PhD studies