Phd studije in New Zealand
PhD studies in New Zealand are generally offered at the universities.
Benefits of PhD studies in New Zealand
- International students pay same tuition fee as domestic students.
- Government of New Zealand invests significant funds for research projects.
- The qualifications, knowledge and experience you gain on PhD studies in New Zealand are globally recognized and respected worldwide.
- With student visa you have opportunity to work in New Zealand full time and if you have family, your children have opportunity to attend school under the same conditions as domestic school kids
- After completed PhD studies with Post-Study Work visa you can live and work in New Zealand for 3 years.
Important information and conditions for Phd studies in New Zealand
PhD studies can start any time with agreement with your mentor.
PhD studies in New Zealand usually last 3 or 4 years.
Tuition fees depend on the study fields and university. Tuition fees range from 6.500NZD up to 9.000NZD per year.
Enrollment conditions for PhD studies are completed Master studies, passed IELTS test as well as approved mentor and research proposal.