Studying in New Zealand offers unique life experience and opportunity to earn international diploma and education according to the latest standards in an multicultural environment.
However, enrollment, application and getting your student visa successfully, is a process that requires time and knowledge about New Zealand’s education system as well as the knowledge regarding different conditions of student visa.
If you want to extend your visa and enroll in other study program, you will have my support during the whole process.
Work while studying
- Student visa allows international students in New Zealand to work while they are studying.
- Usually, international students can work part-time (up to 20 hours per week), but if you are studying some research program you can work full time.
- A right to work is an integral part of student visa, so students don’t have to apply for work visa as well.
- Student’s partner also has a right to work.
- Receiving an offer
- Payment of tuition fee
- Applying for a student visa
Benefits of student visa
- New Zealand offers studying in accordance with world standards and it offers excellent study conditions to international students
- there are numerous activities you can take part of during your studies which gives you opportunity to gain valuable life experience and meet people from all parts of the world
- you have opportunity to work during your studies
- international students can gain significant work experience through Post-Study Work visa, after completing your studies.
- on a student visa you can bring your family with you
Conditions of student visa
- you need to have an offer or you should be enrolled at education institution in New Zealand
- you should be enrolled as full time student
- you need to have enough financial means for studying and staying in New Zealand
- you should be genuine student and to use this visa for studying and improvement
- you need to meet good character requirements
Study in New Zealand
Study options in New Zealand
There are various study options in New Zealand
- English courses
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses
- Bachelor studies
- Master studies
- PhD studies