Europe is the cradle of high education and a place where some of the oldest and most respected educational institutions in the world are located. Even though studies differ depending on the country and city, many educational institutions across Europe offer high quality education and standardized system of education known as Bologna system which maintains high standards and quality of education.
Europe has some of the most popular student cities in the world and records increasing number of international students from all parts of the world who create unique multicultural environment.
Benefits of studying in Europe
- Some of the oldest universities in the world and a large number of prestigious educational institutions where you can obtain quality education and high respected degrees are located in Europe
- Studying in Europe offers the possibility of studying in different European languages in addition to studies in English that are offered throughout Europe
- Europe offers tens of thousands study programs in all study fields and levels as well as incredible conditions to conduct modern research in many research centers
- In most European countries international student are able to work during their studies and gain work experience which can be of great value for future career
- Studies in Europe are reasonably affordable and numerous scholarships, both public and private as well as scholarships offered by educational institutions are offered for studies in Europe
- European study experience attracts students from all over the world which allows them to meet new people, cultures and customs and enrich their lives in that way
- Europe is the cradle of culture, art, architecture, history and represents the study destination which offers amazing opportunities for students to spend their free time regardless which country they choose
- In addition to quality education, Europe offers high quality of living, good infrastructure and connectivity which makes exploring the old continent much easier